Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical
Toplam Oy: 0 / Puan: 0
equalizer 472.3 bin kez izlendi access_time 0:34
thumb_up_alt 3.1 bin like thumb_down_alt 301 dislike
comment 1.5 bin yorum yapıldı
Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical adlı videoyu izleyebilir ve ücretsiz mp3 müzik olarak indirebilirsiniz.





Açıklama

An employee at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died after being exposed to a chemical cleaning agent. Hazmat crews were called to the Burlington restaurant Thursday after reports of a chemical reaction in the kitchen. At least 10 other customers and workers were hospitalized.

Watch "CBS This Morning" HERE: http://bit.ly/1T88yAR
Download the CBS News app on iOS HERE: https://apple.co/1tRNnUy
Download the CBS News app on Android HERE: https://bit.ly/1IcphuX
Like "CBS This Morning" on Facebo..

keyboard_arrow_up